Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day. What dreary weather. It's 50 degrees and raining. But wait -- I see the rain has ceased for this moment. The birds are singing songs of gratuity -- wanting others who were separated in the storm. They chatter to each other, calling for reconnection.

So much like me today. Wanting inspiration, wanting to follow my instincts of natural law. So much like the birds. It seems the craving and wanting won't get me there. I must DO.


I do in the dew

what others cannot see

That place of windless Aire

existing in every tree


This is not physical

but a relation of mind

to live in the system

with no worry of time


bound in the will

choices i have made

give me the option

to lie in the shade


pick a leaf or a shave of the bark

I see the same story;

That trees can hold

Larks.


No comments: